Pickleball
I am off today to play in a tournament over at Sun n' Lake, a complex that is nearby. This is not a serious event as it is described as a fun tournament! What ever that is? the game is always fun but of course we want to win-n-n. My partner today is Marv, 80, and still playing hard. (I'm 82), so who can complain? Anyway, the weather is breezy and a little chilly to start, but we will warm up as soon as play starts.
Pickleball is a great work out and good for the soul. Just to still be running about is a blessing and I should not forget that.
At 6.45 AM Mike went with me this morning to walk Gracie. she behaves so much better for him, very annoying as I am the one that brushes her, feeds her and generally does all the stuff, but still she behaves perfectly for him and with me she does a lot of barking.
I better grab my bag of stuff, ie. paddles, drink bottle and towel for the game.
Bye
B
No comments:
Post a Comment