I started my day with the usual walk with Gracie, my Beardie, and an hour play on the Pickleball courts.
Next ----
Well I just booked a room for 2 nights in a beautiful home in Vancouver, West 38th, Dunbar,on the edge of the University endowment lands. Very cool as I used to live on 37th street 3421, in Dunbar when I was growing up. I now have almost all my Vancouver trip planned out. I have tried to contact a lot of my former acquaintances, (I have been gone 29 years), but the list is down to 6-8. All this takes a lot of time on the computer. I am making this trip by myself so Mike can stay home and look after Gracie and keep the garden up and watered. This trip will be a blast! I will be doing a book signing at Barbara-Jo's Books to Cooks. My published book is The Accidental Baker: a cake for every crisis. Listed on Amazon and Kindle or buy direct from me when I am home in Florida.
Gracie has just nudged my arm to let me know she is ready for her afternoon walk. got to go---
B
No comments:
Post a Comment